Dress To Play: Cute Witches! is a downloable video game for Nintendo 3DS (you can purchase it through the Nintendo eShop) published by EnjoyUp Games and developed by CoderChild. Kenneos was commissioned for the project and was in charge of the character and the outfit designs.
This is not the first time we work with CoderChild: Ninamo was involved in the production of the video game Bugs’N’Balls and together with Nevee were involved in the production of 3, 2, 1… WordsUp! Both of them are currently available in the Nintendo DSi Shop and the Nintendo eShop.
- In Dress To Play: Cute Witches!, dress to play and play to dress!
Make a little witch and design her outfit in the dressing room. When you finish, get ready to set off on an adventure as your character flies away on her broomstick to a peaceful world inhabited by fantasy characters. The more you play, the more rewards and gifts you’ll receive. You’ll also earn more items of clothing to dress your little witches in!
- 2 games in one: Create and dress up a little witch at your taste. Enjoy playing the adventure with your character.
- 50 challenges which will provide more than 50 new pieces to dress your characters.
- Thousands of combinations to create thousands of different little witches.
- An adventure full of cute creatures.
- A colorful and beautiful universe to enjoy with the 3D effect.
- Nintendo of America
Release Date: Nov 8, 2012
Language: English, French, Spanish
Nintendo 3DS: Nintendo eShop ($3.99)
- Nintendo of Europe
Release Date: Nov 22, 2012
Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Nintendo 3DS: Nintendo eShop (€3.99)